In This Section
If you have already registered for online training, start your course by selecting the "Start Course" button on the "My Account / ล็อกอินเกมยิงปลาMy Registrations" page beside the course title.
When you registered for classroom training, the confirmation would have been sent to the work email address in your profile and an additional email address if you provided one during checkout. This email contains the information of when and where the training session is taking place. If you do not have a copy of your confirmation email, please contact Enrolment Services at 1.800.667.5557.
Authorized Training Providers
Authorized Training Providers are organizations, institutions or individuals that offer our courses. They are responsible for overseeing all operational aspects of course delivery, including schedules and locations, as well as overseeing the Certified Instructors based on our established protocols.
Authorized Training Providers List
Register for Training
There are three ways for students to register:
Online: You will need to login or set up your account to register. Select your course and then add to cart.
Phone: Contact Enrolment Services at 1.800.667.5557
Email: Complete the training registration form and email it to CustomerService@EnergySafetyCanada.com
In order to complete your registration we will need your:
- Legal name
- Date of birth
- Contact information
- Payment for course
Government issued photo identification is required to attend class. Please bring it with you.
Employers may register employees for courses on their behalf. If you would like to register a group of students please see instructions on our group registration page.
ล็อกอินเกมยิงปลาRegister a Group
If you prefer to be invoiced for your students’/employees’ registration fees, please fill out the credit application.
- Approval of credit applications may take up to 2 weeks. This is all dependent on the credit references you have provided. We must be able to fax or phone your references for information. Therefore, the credit application should be completed in full, including listing fax numbers for your references. Incomplete credit applications may delay the approval process or be rejected entirely
- All requests for withdrawal must be received a minimum of five (5) business days prior to course start date. Such requests must be made by phone, in writing or email to Enrolment Services (email: CustomerService@EnergySafetyCanada.com).
- Failing to provide at least five (5) business days’ notice of withdrawal will result in a forfeiture of 50% of the course fee (minimum $50). Students who withdraw after class start date, late arrivals that are denied entrance to the class, or who fail to attend the class without notification (No Shows), will forfeit the full course fee. Qualified substitutions will be allowed up to the course start date in lieu of forfeitures.
- Online course cancellations and substitutions will be accepted up to five (5) business days following registration, no refunds or substitutions will be permitted after five (5) business days.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course in which the minimum registration is not achieved, and make any changes in course content as circumstances may require. Every effort will be made to advise students by phone, e-mail or mail, of cancellations before start date.